Monday, November 28, 2011

My 26th Birthday

On October 28th I officially turned 26!!! I started the day off by going to Ihop for scary face pancakes for breakfast with the girls. When Brian got home from school we got ready and went to meet everyone for dinner. I chose Buffalo Wild Wings because I had such a taste for their honey BBQ chicken sandwich!!! We met my Mom, Katie, Denton, and my mother-in-law there and enjoyed a nice family dinner. They spoiled me with presents and even sang to me over Key-Lime pie :-) I love birthdays and even though I am an adult I still get such joy out of celebrating birthdays. My whole family makes a big deal of everyone's birthday and the entire day I received phone calls and birthday cards from all of my extended family. My grandma and grandpa always call me and sing to me; it is so adorable. I am very fortunate to be surrounded by a family that is so loving :-) My mom always made sure our birthdays were spectacular and memorable which is why I always try to wish everyone a "Happy Birthday" on their special days too.

Breakfast with the girls...
Pictures before dinner...
My birthday dinner...
Olivia made me this beautiful coloring page and even wrapped it,
it was so cute :-)
And Brian surprised me with these adorable rain boots (perfect for Chicago weather)!!!
Singing "Happy Birthday"...
Family picture...
Thank you everyone for coming to celebrate my birthday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment