Monday, November 21, 2011

Halloween Party

The Saturday before Halloween we hosted our first Halloween party!!! I have always wanted to throw a Halloween party and this year I finally did it. We had a small little party with close friends and some family members. Costumes were mandatory and I was so excited to see that everyone got creative with their costume choices. Brian and I dressed up as Bakers and the girls were cupcakes (he actually came up with this idea months in advance and I thought it would be so cute). The kids had so much fun and they loved seeing everyone dressed up. We served appetizers and desserts (all Halloween themed), which my mom and I made. My mom also made a delicious Halloween punch. We had a wonderful night enjoying our company and eating yummy treats. We even had a costume contest! I can't wait until next year so we can do it all over again :-)

Party Decorations & Treats...
Party pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment