Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mother's Day & Our Anniversary

I am once again behind on blogging and I really need to get better at this!! Anyways, we celebrated Mother's Day last month by going to Church and hanging out as a family. This Mother's Day was so special to me, because I feel so privileged to be the mother of two darling little girls. We decided to just stay in and hang out at home because the girls had been sick that week. Although that may not sound exciting it actually turned out to be a wonderful day. It doesn't happen often that we get to be home with Brian and just relax so I am very grateful for those days.



At the end of the week, Brian & I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary!! I can't even believe how fast those five years have gone by!! I kept thinking about how much has changed in our lives since May 14th, 2005. We are so thankful for how our love for one another has grown and we look forward to the many anniversaries yet to come. Unfortunately, we didn't take a picture that day but here is one from Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment