Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Great Aunt Kate

Although I have already blogged about my sister visiting us and the stuff we did while she was in, I felt that she deserved her own posting. My younger sister Katie is like my other half. When she comes to visit I am always so excited, because we have so much fun spending time together and my girls are just crazy about her!! She is a huge help with them as well. I never even have to ask her for help she just steps right in and does everything.

I have no doubt that when the time comes she is going to be a wonderful mother. We miss you Aunt Katie!! Come visit us again soon!!

Aunt Kate swimming with Olivia in Arizona @ our Aunt's house.


I just had to post this picture!! Aunt Kate sporting Brooklyn in the Baby Bjorn (a natural at it too)!! Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment