Saturday, June 26, 2010

Camp Pendleton Mud Run

On Sunday, June 6th Brian along with a couple of his fellow Kilo Company Instructors ran the Camp Pendleton Mud Run!! It was a 10K run through tons of mud! They did such a great job and ended up taking first place for all Military team!! The girls and I went out to support them at the finish line and we got there just in time to see the boys come in. They were completely covered in mud!

I was so inspired by their effort and how much fun they had that (are you ready for this....) I have decided to run in a Mud Run myself at the end of September!! Anyone who knows me knows that this will be a huge accomplishment for me not only because I will be running 3.1 miles but that I am going to be covered in MUD!!!! lol


Those are some muddy boys!!

Getting awarded their First Place Medals :)

Olivia cheering on Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment