Friday, March 4, 2011

Toy Story 3 On Ice

At the end of January, my Mom took all of us to see Toy Story 3 on Ice! When we were kids my parents took us to see all kinds of ice shows, plays, and musicals. I have always enjoyed going to them and I look forward to taking my girls to many more in the future. Olivia has been crazy about Toy Story 3 ever since she saw the movie in theatres when it first came out-so we couldn't wait to take her! It was nice that my sister Taylor came home for the weekend from college so she could attend the show with us. As an added bonus, we only live 1o minutes away from one of venues in Chicago where they had the show. It was a lot of fun being there with my family and it brought back many happy childhood memories. Both of the girls really enjoyed the show:-) I think that Olivia's favorite part was getting her first very own snow cone!!

Getting ready for the show to start....
(sorry Denton I didn't get you in a picture)
....Intermission....
And for old times sake....lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment