Thursday, October 7, 2010

Olivia's Birthday Party Part II

After presents we sang to the birthday girl and then ate cupcakes!! I made Olivia's favorite- chocolate cupcakes:) I dyed the frosting and used icing bags to get them just right. I also made all of the cupcake toppers from the book of comics that I purchased.

I couldn't believe I actually found this little Lucy figurine on E Bay, which made the perfect cake topper.

Olivia obviously enjoyed her cupcake!

Olivia with our friend Bill:)

I bought blowers and made star-shaped covers for them out of the comics too!

Uncle Denton teaching Olivia how to use her blower.
Annalynn won the "Where is Lucy?" game!
Bounce house time....
After the party ended all of us got in the bounce house-including the adults!!Brooklyn didn't make it through the whole party:)
All of the kids went home with a treat bag of star-shaped glasses, candy necklaces, & Peanuts gang fruit snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment