Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mud Run

On September 25th, Brian & I ran the Gladiator Mud Run. It was a 5k run with 11 obstacles!! We ran it along with three other married couples that are friends of ours. This was my first race and my only goal was to complete it while getting as muddy as possible. This was a huge accomplishment for me, because I am not a runner and I don't like to get dirty. I have to admit that the best part of the race was the MUD:) By the end of the race I was completely covered in mud from head to toe-even my face! It was so nice to be able to run with Brian and share in one of his favorite hobbies. We had so much fun and I can't wait to run another one!

Group shot before the race.

The whole group after the race.


Brian & I all muddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment