Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer fun Part I

As summer comes to an end I thought I would post some photos of all the fun we had during our first summer back in Chicago.....

It seems like we have been nonstop on the move these past few months probably since living in Chicago we only get a few months to be outdoors so we really take advantage of it. The weather has been beautiful this summer & we have been enjoying every bit of it. From going to the zoo to celebrating Birthdays and everything in between. We have had so much fun this summer :-)

In July Olivia performed at the Park Ridge Fest with her ballet class so we decided to make a whole day out of it. We went to her performance along with our families that came & then we enjoyed tasting food from all of the local vendors & shopping. They had entertainment for the kids including a fire truck, train, bounce houses & slides.
On July 10th we celebrated my little brother turning 13 @ Dave & Busters.
Family trip to Brookfield Zoo with GG & Papa.
Olivia has no fear....she is petting a hissing cockroach!
At the end of July we went to the Journey concert with Brian's family-they are long time fans of the band.
At the beginning of August my mom had the family over to celebrate my Grandpa's Birthday & see my sister off to her second year going away to college.
In August, we went to the zoo with my cousin Shannon and my sister Katie & we had a great time. The day we chose was the absolute perfect weather for a zoo day:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment