Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mother's Day

On Mother's day we went to the early service at church and then headed straight to the zoo for the afternoon along with Great Gram Sandy, GG, my sister-in-law Nicole, our brother-in-law Brad, & our niece Annabelle. Brian's parents bought us a Brookfield Zoo family membership that we are planning on getting a lot of use out of this year. The weather was beautiful and we had fun walking around the zoo and seeing all of the animals. We took our wagon and it was awesome for the girls to be able to get in and out throughout the day at different exhibits. And the children's zoo was really cool, because the girls could feed the goats & even brush them!

Olivia feeding & brushing the goats.
Family photo....
Group photo....
The girls :-)
After the zoo, we drove to my Mom's house for dinner. She had her family over for lasagna & stuffed shells, which were delicious! Brian & the girls bought me my very first pair of TOMS that say "TOMS <3 Moms" all over them. I love them!! (and I am totally hooked)
My sibilings & I made my mom a book basket, because she loves to read.
So, we each bought her a really good book &
I found a cute basket that said "inspire" to put them in.
Big smooch for Nana :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment