Monday, December 27, 2010

My 25th Birthday!!!!

(Forgive me for being two months behind! lol) On October 28th we celebrated my 25th Birthday!!!! Since Brian had to work until the afternoon, the girls and I went to one of my favorite places....shopping on Del Mar street in downtown San Clemente. We had fun walking around and shopping in the little boutiques. Then, after Brian got off work we enjoyed a nice family dinner at Selma's, which is one of our favorite pizza places in San Clemente (its Chicago style pizza-go figure!) Oh how I will miss Del Mar :(

My family has always made a big deal out of birthdays. So, when we got to Chicago we went out to a local Mexican restaurant and celebrated my Birthday with my family. They put me in a sombrero and everyone sang to me! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment