Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Biggest Loser














I am once again behind on blogging.....a couple of weeks ago Brian got an awesome opportunity to train the contestants from the TV show The Biggest Loser!! He was one of the six Marines chosen from Camp Pendleton by the Sgt. Major of SOI. For an entire week they filmed day and night! They are currently filming for next season, which starts in September and their episode will air on November 2nd!!

I was able to attend the crew party at the end of the week and the filming of the "Weigh In". I have never been behind the scenes of a TV show so it was really neat to see how it all works!! It was such a cool experience for Brian, and I can't wait to see the episode premiere!! We had to sign wavers stating that we wouldn't reveal any of the shows outcomes or cast members so I will post more about it along with all my pictures when the season starts.

Here is a picture from the crew party....I got to meet Alison Sweeney (the shows host).

No comments:

Post a Comment