Saturday, April 10, 2010

Brian's 50K

For the past couple of years Brian has really gotten into running marathons and ultra-marathons. I don't know how he finds time to train for these races considering he is one of the busiest people I know, but somehow he does. Last year he even had the opportunity to run in the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington D.C. Brian ran a 50K on Saturday March 20th in the San Diego area. He completed the 31 miles in 6 hours and 29 minutes!! Unfortunately, the girls and I were unable to go to this one; however, I was able to get some pictures from other people who ran with him.

Here are a couple photos from the run:




Brian's favorite running shirt is one that he had made with the bible verse "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13 printed on the back of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment